Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Ess Ohh

Ess Ohh Avatar
help me

Ghost Admin

August 2005
In this topic we talk about the updates to the Smash Bros. Dojo and grovel over the most meaningless news, like the fact that we now know Zelda is a character in the game even though anyone who thought differently before it was "officially" announced probably shouldn't be playing Smash Bros. in the first place.

www.smashbros.com/en_us/index.html

On another note, I do like the idea of different times of day in the stages, and I'm hoping all those screens are gameplay images. Or at least the ones with fighting involved. With the new and not-so-improved E3 coming soon, maybe we'll even get a new trailer. =O

What do you guys think?

Zero Insanity

Zero Insanity Avatar
Show Me Ya Moves!

August 2005
I hope we get a new Trailer cause the newest Character info released is Zelda and I want to see Sonic, Megaman, Sora, and Ganondorf (New Moveset)!

When is Sakurai going to reveal Luigi as a Vertan Character?! :P

I'm taping E3 and if they shoot a new SSBB Trailer, I'm going to study harder then George W. beat A. Lincoln in Robot Chicken! :P

windwaker

windwaker Avatar
Hey!

Dedicated Member

October 2005
I hope we get a full list of characters and moves.

By the way, did E3 not come this year? Or is it coming later? I went to the site and they said something about July, I thought it was always in May. ???

With this new E3 aren't they taking off the booth babes :'( and not allowing as many people in? Is that really true or just rumor?

Last Edit: Jun 27, 2007 15:33:07 GMT by windwaker

Jake

Jake Avatar

ProNation

December 2005
E3 is closed to the public this year. I think 1,500 in all. But if you get G4TV, they are giving live coverage of E3. And yes, it is in July this year.

Ess Ohh

Ess Ohh Avatar
help me

Ghost Admin

August 2005
Link to E3 topic here for more info if anyone wants it and this way I don't stretch the board.

Yeah, E3 got downsized, but it still exists. I'm pretty sure they're planning on having a public E3 sometime around October, but that's still in the works.

Anyway, having different button/control configurations for names is a pretty good idea I think. Now you have a choice of four control schemes plus a way to modify each of them.

I don't get it though. Is Goro gonna be a new character or an assist trophy? I'm guessing a new character (meaning now there's more than just one F-Zero person in the game), but then he talks about assist trophies at the end.

Edit: I think he's an item now because the newspost for him has an item icon in the top right corner.

Last Edit: Jul 2, 2007 19:00:30 GMT by Ess Ohh

Zero Insanity

Zero Insanity Avatar
Show Me Ya Moves!

August 2005

Look how pimp Bowser looks on SSBB! I wonder if Sonic is on SSBB, will he have fer?

Last Edit: Jul 3, 2007 7:09:42 GMT by Zero Insanity

Ess Ohh

Ess Ohh Avatar
help me

Ghost Admin

August 2005
Characters are gonna have different...flavors?

dontchangeganondorfdontchangeganondorfdontchangeganondorf...'s taste

Last Edit: Jul 3, 2007 19:48:08 GMT by Ess Ohh

Zero Insanity

Zero Insanity Avatar
Show Me Ya Moves!

August 2005
shadowyone said:
Characters are gonna have different...flavors?

dontchangeganondorfdontchangeganondorfdontchangeganondorf...'s taste

Ganondorf needs a new Moveset and Sakurai said that is NOT going to be any "clones" in Super Smash Bros. Brawl. We don't want another Captain Flacon in Brawl! Sorry to tell you. :P

mukei

mukei Avatar

July 2006
Giga bowser looks messed up.

Zero Insanity

Zero Insanity Avatar
Show Me Ya Moves!

August 2005
aznx said:

Well that because Bowser got power from Sakurai on Melee which made Giga Bowser (Bright Version), and that Bowser has entered the Brawl and get a Smash Ball, he transformed into Giga Bowser (Dark Version) and now is really invincible. :P

mukei

mukei Avatar

July 2006
sonicxx said:
aznx said:

Well that because Bowser got power from Sakurai on Melee which made Giga Bowser (Bright Version), and that Bowser has entered the Brawl and get a Smash Ball, he transformed into Giga Bowser (Dark Version) and now is really invincible. :P

Messed up as in his body looks messed up.

Ess Ohh

Ess Ohh Avatar
help me

Ghost Admin

August 2005
Giga Bowser does look messed up.

And by messed up I mean completely and totally full of awesome.

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Just read through all the updates. Gotta say, they're pretty sweet right now. :D I'm really looking forward to this game.

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Dr. Wright as an item? Now that's just screwy if you ask me...

mukei

mukei Avatar

July 2006
December 31st. Hell yes.

newBookmarkLockedFalling