Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
With how they said her armor breaks off, I don't really think that's the case though... =/

mukei

mukei Avatar

July 2006
cddude229 said:
With how they said her armor breaks off, I don't really think that's the case though... =/

That'd be just messed up... -_-

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
It'd be annoying, but I think that's what they're aiming at. Zero Suit Samus is only after the smash thing.

Anyways, Rumble Falls sounds a lot like the ice guy's level, except, cooler. (Their name escapes me right now.)

Sasuke

Sasuke Avatar

August 2005
I think your trying to say Ice Climbers? :P

And the stage is Icicle Mountain

Zero Insanity

Zero Insanity Avatar
Show Me Ya Moves!

August 2005
Now this is the best looking Yoshi I ever seen in my life. O_o

I hope they put the Black Yoshi in Brawl, that would be sweet. :P

Ess Ohh

Ess Ohh Avatar
help me

Ghost Admin

August 2005
Time to bump this topic up.

I wonder if Ike'll replace Marth or Roy since right now he seems pretty similar to both of them. Maybe cooler, who knows.

That Subspace Emissary/whatever adventure mode seems pretty awesome, and it looks like they're really trying to flesh out single player this time too.

I'm not sure if the five people who played Kid Icarus will remember what themes were most memorable to them, though.

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Ike's special moves look fairly fun. That eruption one should be interesting too. Though yeah, I thought he was Marth at first because I didn't read the title. :P They're all from Fire Emblem though, aren't they? If so, that'd explain the similar move sets.

mukei

mukei Avatar

July 2006
Once again,

Marth > all.

They cannot replace Marth and Roy with Ike.

windwaker

windwaker Avatar
Hey!

Dedicated Member

October 2005
I think there might actually be a really good possibility that they will actually have Sonic and Tails in this one, seeing as how they are showing up in other games with Mario. What do you all think?

Zero Insanity

Zero Insanity Avatar
Show Me Ya Moves!

August 2005
Well Sonic is a good possibly, but I don't know if Tails will get it. Sakurai said he is going to try to put in 2-3 Third Party Characters (Snake included).

Anywho, Pit's Final Smash looks awesome and the Goddess is huge! :o

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
windwaker said:
I think there might actually be a really good possibility that they will actually have Sonic and Tails in this one, seeing as how they are showing up in other games with Mario. What do you all think?

What other games are those?

-----------

Franklin Badge sounds handy, but will be very, VERY annoying for people who rely on super blasts for a lot (Samus, Mewtwo, etc.). Maybe those won't be reflected? o.o And Kirby with that thing was quite funny.

The pokemon trainer as a character will be interesting. Stamina sounds like a pain, but keeps it similar to the pokemon games... more or less. I'll give him a try, but I'm not sure if I'll use him too often or not. They should let him add pokemon to his arsenal that he finds in pokeballs though. :P That'd be fun.

Devil will be a very annoying item. x.x I'd just throw him off the ledge so I don't die. Then again, he's an easy way to eliminate any enemies in a single player mode.

Stickers sound like just extra stuff that would annoy you if you're a completion-ist. I guess if you can take screenshots that maybe it'd be fun.

Zero Insanity

Zero Insanity Avatar
Show Me Ya Moves!

August 2005
WoW! Peach got a super make over this time! :P

-----------

Link Moves has gotten better and now I can bring people to me with the Gale Boomerang! :D

-----------

I'm so mad now, nobody fires a Cannon Ball at Mario and gets away with it!! It's time to kick some plant ass with Kirby!!

-----------

Hmm... Today's update looks like it's going to be huge, we may possibly get a Notice this time. :P

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Diddy Kong? O_o Ho snap. That's all I can say. Well, I could say it's raining, but that's rather irrelevant.

Last Edit: Aug 22, 2007 22:16:10 GMT by Chris

Zero Insanity

Zero Insanity Avatar
Show Me Ya Moves!

August 2005
Diddy Kong is this week's perfect update! :D

I hope Waluigi is the next Newcomer!! :D

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
sonicxx said: