Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Matt

Matt Avatar

needs moar dragonfly

February 2006
This update definitely helps Ridley's chances. Right now, I think the third party character list will be:

Snake
Sonic
Bomberman

I doubt they would put the two most requested characters in. They aren't that predictable. Plus, I'm a Bomberman fanboy. :)

Salvager

Salvager Avatar

July 2006
Bomberman would be a cool addition. if they do, i hope they don't put the Jetter Bomberman in and put the old school one in. the gliding feature looks like it will be cool.

Zero Insanity

Zero Insanity Avatar
Show Me Ya Moves!

August 2005
My bro would love to see a new Graphic updated Megaman. :P

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Bomberman would be fun... but I prefer the Blue Bomber. :D

Zero Insanity

Zero Insanity Avatar
Show Me Ya Moves!

August 2005
To bad we can't have both...

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Who says? :P There's two spots still open for third-party.

So, WarioWare.... that's gonna be a very interesting map to play on. O_o I'm wondering what the reward for not dying during the games are though?

Salvager

Salvager Avatar

July 2006
WarioWare is going to be interesting to say the least. i have a feeling Sonic is going to be one of the two spots. Megaman would be more likely than Bomberman.

Matt

Matt Avatar

needs moar dragonfly

February 2006
salvager said:
WarioWare is going to be interesting to say the least. i have a feeling Sonic is going to be one of the two spots. Megaman would be more likely than Bomberman.

Quite frankly, they both have about the same odds. Bomberman might even have better odds considering the fact that Sakura will probably not choose the two most requested(Although Bomberman isn't far behind Megaman).

Ess Ohh

Ess Ohh Avatar
help me

Ghost Admin

August 2005
The WarioWare stage looks like an elaborate Flat Zone, which could be good and bad.

But I still really doubt any third party character other than Sonic is a guarantee to get in. I could see stuff like Mega Man or Bomberman, but I don't know. Let's hope we get an update about it sometime before release. =P

Last Edit: Sept 1, 2007 17:42:59 GMT by Ess Ohh

crazynarutard

crazynarutard Avatar

Senior Studio Member

August 2005
Here's where they announced some of the new chars: www.gametrailers.com/player/10593.html (with a somewhat funny ending :D) and here's the new chars in action :o www.gametrailers.com/player/15289.html

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Rewatching the trailers CJ posted, I'm wondering if that giant fart is Wario's final smash. o.O

mukei

mukei Avatar

July 2006
Snake looks so badass.

crazynarutard

crazynarutard Avatar

Senior Studio Member

August 2005
Box art:

New Video of Pit:
www.gametrailers.com/game/2686.html

And there's been an update on Metaknight on the website. =3

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
When'd they release pictures of the box art? o.o That's sexy.

Zero Insanity

Zero Insanity Avatar
Show Me Ya Moves!

August 2005
Now Mario got his F.L.U.D.D. in Brawl and the new Pokemon Stadium looks a hell of alot better then the one on Melee. :D

Mario just got even better. :D

newBookmarkLockedFalling