Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

slip

slip Avatar
Chris spoils me!

Senior Studio Member

April 2006
OMG see Fredy I told you two pages ago that A LOT OF PEOPLE ARE JEALOUS (BURNING BRIGHT KRYPTONITE GREEN WITH ENVY) - I was right :P

This is, by all standards, a monumental piece of work, which, not only supersedes anything else that may have been previously done, but also sets a standard that many people will - for many years --- attempt to reach. Period.

:)

Fury Of The Storm

Fury Of The Storm Avatar
The Only Thing Necessary For Evil To Triumph Is For Good Men To Do Nothing!

August 2005
I haven't said anything on V2 yet :o

It's an Inhuman skin lol, never have I seen anything like this!

wilsiakk

wilsiakk Avatar
Thanks for the avatar Lucifer!

December 2006
aznx said:
Wow. You have a problem with it being non-PB. Have you realized how unpopular PB is compared to IF, VBullutein, or even phpBB? This forum is revolutionary in the aspect of coding. I've never seen anything like this in PB, and probably won't for some time (PBv6). Yet here, you're having a problem with it.

Wait a minute? The images aren't amazing? You're right, they're even beyond that. You obviously don't understand the difference between the fundamentals of a graphics designing program and what could take a long session of practice and months of work.

I can see why you won't use the new features, but I don't see why you rather have them not be there.

Lastly, a new color?

SZ= Blue

You done whining?

Andrew McGivery

Andrew McGivery Avatar
Formerly Fredy

Legendary Studio Member

Male

September 2005
You done trying to get banned?
k

Anselm

Anselm Avatar

Official Member

August 2005
Very good. Although some of the images are a bit sharp on the corners, I think that it obviously took a long time to create, especially with the fact you have all those rollover buttons.

The coding is fantastic. I could never do any of this, or think up the ideas.

Well done. :)

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
I'm done being nice guys.

Shut up. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but this is bordering on becoming a flame war. If you want to argue, take it to PMs.

The next person to continue that topic will receive a warning.

Ady

Ady Avatar

Official Member

August 2005
All I can say is wow... great design, clean layout. Amazing. :)

:: rate 5 ::

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
thegraphicsman said:
Very good. Although some of the images are a bit sharp on the corners, I think that it obviously took a long time to create, especially with the fact you have all those rollover buttons.

Yeah, corners have never been Joe's strongpoints, even in v1 (which is quite improved now from the original release). No offense to Joe or anything, though. :P

Anselm

Anselm Avatar

Official Member

August 2005
lucifer said:
thegraphicsman said:

Yeah, corners have never been Joe's strongpoints, even in v1 (which is quite improved now from the original release). No offense to Joe or anything, though. :P

Corners are very hard to master, I can admit that. :)

hey

hey Avatar
j00 n00b. =P

Official Member

October 2005
I'm really digging this version guys, good job. Though I don't like the darker shade of gray you used for the window bgs. Other than that, very good. :)
forums.talesrpg.com

slip

slip Avatar
Chris spoils me!

Senior Studio Member

April 2006
I'm still out on the streets raving about this :)

**sighs** beautiful. too beautiful. ;)

Neversoft

Neversoft Avatar

Dedicated Member

July 2006
Gees, this is insane......Very Nice :D
Jesus christ, I've been here 3 years :o (Oh lawd, its 4 now)

LOL ITS 6 AND A HALF NOW

Kay

Kay Avatar
if I'm not here, I'm probably working.

Ghost Admin

August 2005
On behalf of Team Studio, thanks greatly to all the good comments we've gotten. :)

mxracer

mxracer Avatar

Official Member

May 2006
I think its one of the best skins I've ever see on Proboards. One suggestion though; customize the colors of the the pop-ups.

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
mxracer said:
I think its one of the best skins I've ever see on Proboards. One suggestion though; customize the colors of the the pop-ups.

Damn it Joe! >_< He was in charge of all colors. I'll do that now though.

newBookmarkLockedFalling