Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Parker

Parker Avatar

February 2009
Cool Ill add your banner now :)
edit: Gotta say I love your affiliate banner code, so short :-X

Last Edit: Aug 31, 2009 1:16:32 GMT by Parker

thejukeboxhero

thejukeboxhero Avatar

August 2009
Site Name - nts.studios.net
url - www.ntsstudios.net
mini banner -
i274.photobucket.com/albums/jj246/DigiMinds/affiliate-2.png

Description - nts.studios wasnt a community untill about tomorrow. We are releasing our new v5 template and we are going to be adding a forum. And our forum will fill up really fast when people hear about our new features comming do the site.

But we will need you to make a banner to fit in our links page, we will be advertising our affiliates more. we would also need a short say 100 word max desciptrion of SZ so we can fit it in. image has to have the grey aroound it and the image 2px inside of it. It can be animated, and has to be a PNG.

Hope to see you on our list.

Last Edit: Aug 31, 2009 20:09:52 GMT by thejukeboxhero

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
thejukeboxhero Avatar
Site Name - nts.studios.net
url - www.ntsstudios.net
mini banner -
i274.photobucket.com/albums/jj246/DigiMinds/affiliate-2.png

Description - nts.studios wasnt a community untill about tomorrow. We are releasing our new v5 template and we are going to be adding a forum. And our forum will fill up really fast when people hear about our new features comming do the site.

But we will need you to make a banner to fit in our links page, we will be advertising our affiliates more. we would also need a short say 100 word max desciptrion of SZ so we can fit it in. image has to have the grey aroound it and the image 2px inside of it. It can be animated, and has to be a PNG.

Hope to see you on our list.

The site appears to be still under construction unfortunately. I will take another look when you guys are closer to being finished. :)

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Parker Avatar
Cool Ill add your banner now :)
edit: Gotta say I love your affiliate banner code, so short :-X

Isn't it great? :P I'm also technically supposed to have you use another code, but I don't really feel like it.

Anyways, going to try and get yours up now.

Aaron

Aaron Avatar
WWWWWWWWWWWW

November 2005
URL: www.thewebtower.com/
Banner: www.thewebtower.com/images/banner.gif

You just gotta submit SZ-EX's banner and you'll be up :)
Hope to get approved here :)

nextstep

nextstep Avatar

September 2009
Aboxgfx.com

A forum extravaganza aiming for pure entertainment on pretty much every level, starting at Anime/Manga, going down the line through Graphics, Music, Sports, Games, News, Roleplays, and off topic section (Cafe) for you to chillax and rewind with the other forum members.

Banner :
Url : www.aboxgfx.com
Members : 800

ABoxgfx - Gfx and Anime Community

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
nextstep Avatar
Aboxgfx.com

A forum extravaganza aiming for pure entertainment on pretty much every level, starting at Anime/Manga, going down the line through Graphics, Music, Sports, Games, News, Roleplays, and off topic section (Cafe) for you to chillax and rewind with the other forum members.

Banner :
Url : www.aboxgfx.com
Members : 800

Looks good. :) I'll put your banner up as soon as I see ours up and you reply back.

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Aaron Avatar

Sorry Aaron. :P Not really up to where it needs to be yet.

Aaron

Aaron Avatar
WWWWWWWWWWWW

November 2005
Chris Avatar
Aaron Avatar

Nearly two weeks later. How about now? Site redesign, gaining more banners, more traffic, more members. :P

Blah, just let me know what you're looking for and I'll try to make it 8-)

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Aaron Avatar
Chris Avatar

Nearly two weeks later. How about now? Site redesign, gaining more banners, more traffic, more members. :P

Blah, just let me know what you're looking for and I'll try to make it 8-)

Getting closer, but not there yet. Talk with me on AIM and I'll cover the details with you. :) You're pretty close though.

turtle

turtle Avatar
Meh.

Official Member

April 2008
Can the www.psrv.co.uk/ url affiliate be changed to www.playstationrevamped.co.uk/ please.
Discussion Time ~ A debate forum.

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
turtle Avatar
Can the www.psrv.co.uk/ url affiliate be changed to www.playstationrevamped.co.uk/ please.

My bad on not seeing this. :P Thanks for PMing me.

hcfwesker

hcfwesker Avatar

October 2009
Another PB affiliate request. My forum's been open for about 16 months, with over 800 members, and 70,000 posts. ( a couple boards are hidden, but over 65,000 should be displayed.) My affiliates are random, and are displayed GLOBALLY on every page.

forum link: www.brawldomain.com
banner link: i44.tinypic.com/2aiq8lf.gif

preview

And, yes, our default skin is premade and just added about a week ago. But we do have a custom made skin, you can view here www.brawldomain.com/index.cgi?board=news&action=display&thread=2193&page=1#30711 ( listed as Skin#3 Final Destination)

I have already added you. :)

Last Edit: Oct 24, 2009 17:36:46 GMT by hcfwesker
Find Super Smash Bros Brawl Opponents , Now!

www.brawldomain.com

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
hcfwesker Avatar
Another PB affiliate request. My forum's been open for about 16 months, with over 800 members, and 70,000 posts. ( a couple boards are hidden, but over 65,000 should be displayed.) My affiliates are random, and are displayed GLOBALLY on every page.

forum link: www.brawldomain.com
banner link: i44.tinypic.com/2aiq8lf.gif

preview

And, yes, our default skin is premade and just added about a week ago. But we do have a custom made skin, you can view here www.brawldomain.com/index.cgi?board=news&action=display&thread=2193&page=1#30711 ( listed as Skin#3 Final Destination)

I have already added you. :)

Anyways, I'll accept you, but there's one issue. Your mini-banner is 123kb... that's a bit too large for a mini-banner. Do you have an alternate one I could use instead? If necessary, I can get one made.

Tanshin

Tanshin Avatar

March 2009
Hey, I figure that this would be a good time to mention this (after that code request).

You are still using the old link for Nintendo Addict. The new URL is:
nintendoaddict.com

Eventually the forum will be moved to forum.nintendoaddict.com (which currently redirects to the original domain), once I finish designing our main site.

We haven't changed our banners yet.

newBookmarkLockedFalling