Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Tanshin Avatar
Hey, I figure that this would be a good time to mention this (after that code request).

You are still using the old link for Nintendo Addict. The new URL is:
nintendoaddict.com

Eventually the forum will be moved to forum.nintendoaddict.com (which currently redirects to the original domain), once I finish designing our main site.

We haven't changed our banners yet.

I would think linking to either is fine, but give me your final word when the new mini-banner is ready.

Tanshin

Tanshin Avatar

March 2009
I would rather have it going to the new site because... well.. I paid for it, and I'd like to get good use out of it. Our other admin (the actual main one) was supposed to go in on it with me, but he disappeared and hasn't been on in several months.

I don't know if I'll have a new mini-banner (I probably will), but we'll still keep the old ones.

EDIT: Plus, we'll have an actual site in addition to the forum once I finish designing it.

Last Edit: Nov 8, 2009 15:40:43 GMT by Tanshin

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Tanshin Avatar
I would rather have it going to the new site because... well.. I paid for it, and I'd like to get good use out of it. Our other admin (the actual main one) was supposed to go in on it with me, but he disappeared and hasn't been on in several months.

I don't know if I'll have a new mini-banner (I probably will), but we'll still keep the old ones.

EDIT: Plus, we'll have an actual site in addition to the forum once I finish designing it.

Sorry, to the new site or the new forum URL?

Tanshin

Tanshin Avatar

March 2009
The new site isn't up yet, but it's going to be at our current address: nintendoaddict.com
I currently have forum.nintendoaddict.com already made, and it already goes to the forum if you want to link there and not the main site.

hcfwesker

hcfwesker Avatar

October 2009
Chris Avatar
Anyways, I'll accept you, but there's one issue. Your mini-banner is 123kb... that's a bit too large for a mini-banner. Do you have an alternate one I could use instead? If necessary, I can get one made.

Sure thing. Also, I do check on the site, I'm not a programmer, but I do use a few codes from here, but seen that you guys didn't like members bumping old code threads. Anywoo, here's another button.

forum link: www.brawldomain.com
button: i44.tinypic.com/21eascg.png

preview:

Thanx for the response, and sorry about the button.
Find Super Smash Bros Brawl Opponents , Now!

www.brawldomain.com

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
hcfwesker Avatar
Chris Avatar
Anyways, I'll accept you, but there's one issue. Your mini-banner is 123kb... that's a bit too large for a mini-banner. Do you have an alternate one I could use instead? If necessary, I can get one made.

Sure thing. Also, I do check on the site, I'm not a programmer, but I do use a few codes from here, but seen that you guys didn't like members bumping old code threads. Anywoo, here's another button.

forum link: www.brawldomain.com
button: i44.tinypic.com/21eascg.png

preview:

Thanx for the response, and sorry about the button.

You're official up now. :) Also, I did a PNG optimization and cut about 50% off the filesize of the mini-banner. :P If you want to resave it for the smaller one, go for it.

~Memzak~

~Memzak~ Avatar
Inquire never, so always need elephants.

May 2009
Heya Chris, do you still have those three spaces open?
Well here is a suggestion for one of them:

Site: The Official Dan-Ball Forums
MiniBanner: (don't ask me why it looks similar to yours)
(click both for the URL)

At the moment we have a Total of 89 657 posts... (Almost 90K)
And Total Visible Posts to a guest? 65 646 posts.
(20K of them are still being moved from a staff only board to a public archive board)

And our forums meets all of your requirments.

Most of the other Staff and I all have agreed on it and within 24hrs of your reply we'll put the Affiliate thing up!

So what's the verdict?

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
~Memzak~ Avatar
Heya Chris, do you still have those three spaces open?
Well here is a suggestion for one of them:

Site: The Official Dan-Ball Forums
MiniBanner: (don't ask me why it looks similar to yours)
(click both for the URL)

At the moment we have a Total of 89 657 posts... (Almost 90K)
And Total Visible Posts to a guest? 65 646 posts.
(20K of them are still being moved from a staff only board to a public archive board)

And our forums meets all of your requirments.

Most of the other Staff and I all have agreed on it and within 24hrs of your reply we'll put the Affiliate thing up!

So what's the verdict?

Why does it look similar to ours?

Anyways, I'm going to monitor activity over the next few days and I'll let you know the verdict then. :) If I don't reply in 2-3 days, feel free to post back.

~Memzak~

~Memzak~ Avatar

May 2009
I have no idea to be honest, I didn't make it... but I asked the same question.... the graphic artist says it s coincidence...

Anyways, I hope you find our forum active enough to be affiliated with! ^.^

Tanshin

Tanshin Avatar

March 2009
Hi there, this is Tanshin from Nintendo Addict. Everything is pretty much finished (besides a new forum, but that is coming down the road... hopefully by the summer)

New URL: nintendoaddict.com
New Image: nintendoaddict.com/affie.png

Our affiliates are still at the bottom of our forum, however this may change when our new forum is launched.

Thanks!

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Tanshin: I've updated the link and mini-banner.

Memzak: that was a joke. :P Anyways, I'm still watching the activity. You had a very... unreasonable.... jump in post count between the last two days, which was probably you guys moving threads, so I just want to keep an eye on it a bit longer. :P

Tanshin

Tanshin Avatar

March 2009
I'm only seeing the updated link, but I'm not too concerned about the image.

~Memzak~

~Memzak~ Avatar

May 2009
Yea, we have been moving a couple of threads around... you notice all don't you!

So a couple more days? Cool... we already put your banner up anyways... (how's that for in our 24hr time limit :P ) Partially because I'll probably be away from the computer when you post your verdict and be late in editing the forums.

Hope you find us suitable!

Last Edit: Jan 10, 2010 0:31:45 GMT by ~Memzak~

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Tanshin Avatar
I'm only seeing the updated link, but I'm not too concerned about the image.

We use a random rotation among affiliate images, so it'll appear about every 1 in 4 times.

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
~Memzak~ Avatar
Yea, we have been moving a couple of threads around... you notice all don't you!

So a couple more days? Cool... we already put your banner up anyways... (how's that for in our 24hr time limit :P ) Partially because I'll probably be away from the computer when you post your verdict and be late in editing the forums.

Hope you find us suitable!

The whole reason we wait til after to request the banner is added is because we have this wait while we track a board. :P My bad.

newBookmarkLockedFalling