Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

- ± T à z ²

- ± T à z ² Avatar
Tadaima!

Dedicated Member

August 2005
Most people intend to get bored having to see the same scheme for several months, leaving it for 2 years will make them wish they never joined. -_- Practically all sites get updated after a few months time, perhaps near enough to 6 months or so. XP

And you know, i'm one of those people... that love seeing a change something different, because when i look around proboards forums, there all the fookin same. Triying to mymic Zanmato, SSD thinking or even hoping they could surpass them... but for what?
So many people try to make a graphics forum now adays... but not 1 has potential, they make a graphics forum but forgot to add several things... *Shuts up*

>_>

<_<

Yea i could go on...

Spektral

Spektral Avatar

July 2009
Improve loading time, and go for a hitech dark scheme.
Don't go trendwhore too much, and try to have really unique graphics.

Jamie85

Jamie85 Avatar

Studio Member

August 2005
braxis said:
Improve loading time, and go for a hitech dark scheme.
Don't go trendwhore too much, and try to have really unique graphics.

Hi-tech dark, that's what I said *applauds*

Team Studio

Team Studio Avatar

Administrator

June 2005
High tech dark...O_o;;
I've already got some good ideas for v2..and it's definatly not going dark..*hates dark* >.<

Kay

Kay Avatar
if I'm not here, I'm probably working.

Ghost Admin

August 2005
Well I would suggest not going too light. Especially all the time, my suggestion, just make sure that you don't always stay light, gotta go dark at least once.

- ± T à z ²

- ± T à z ² Avatar
Tadaima!

Dedicated Member

August 2005
*loves both dark and white*

But the thing is they are both used a bit too much, at first it was dark forums everywhere... i was like O_o *whispers* ovbiously my dark oblivion forum pwned theres... ¬¬

then after a few months it went all white you know... perhaps use a color which has never been used or something. XP

Jamie85

Jamie85 Avatar

Studio Member

August 2005
The problem is they all have. Just use a colour and make great graphics with it. There aren't any unique colours left to PB...

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Yeah. For example, all reds and shades of red were done by Astral Genesis and PC. SSD and ZD have covered almost every set of dark colors with their secondaries, and then you still have G101, v2, and more to add to that list of websites using colors. Maybe dark blue hasn't been used, but I think that'd be it. Oh, and dark green was done by DED.

Jamie85

Jamie85 Avatar

Studio Member

August 2005
And I did red first too :P With IRS, the forum before I made DED (http://irstudio.proboards45.com) looks poor now as it's still on v3 coding.

So basically I claimed the whole red and green forums first :P

Lou Cypher

Lou Cypher Avatar
Harbinger

Official Member

September 2005
I'd like to see a detailed border around the forum. Something like what LightningFX had (let's see if anyone remembers what I'm talking about :P).

Team Studio

Team Studio Avatar

Administrator

June 2005
*tries to remember...* Nope >.<
I think I got a pretty good idea of v2 truth to be told. Perhaps something high tech/super clean design. And the colours will still be light, though slightly tinted darker.

:D

Jamie85

Jamie85 Avatar

Studio Member

August 2005
Ok, a light interface then :P Make something hi-tech and interfaced though :P They're really impressive when done well!

Mucleus

Mucleus Avatar
My big M will destroy you all :D

Official Member

September 2005
Definitely make sure that loading times stay down. For v2, make sure the colours are different enough from v1, and keep it light-based. Maybe you could play around with getting rid of pixel fonts altogether, and making everything really smooth (like Flash stuff)?
Woo for Studio Zero. :)

Jamie85

Jamie85 Avatar

Studio Member

August 2005
I think Joe's idea in the staff board looked neat ;)

Team Studio

Team Studio Avatar

Administrator

June 2005
Yeah, something tech-like yet clean.
:D

But remember: We havn't started it yet...mainly because of school work and overlooking if we can survive till v2..so far..it's a no for v2..>.<

newBookmarkLockedFalling