Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Mulan

Mulan Avatar
Hello world!

Official Member

September 2005
More original coding, such as the oh-so-attractive profile, and a dark color scheme. Perhaps in the greens?
Sincerely,
Mulan

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
That would be fun, but we're planning a light sceme again. Most forums do a dark color now.

Ovi

Ovi Avatar
.forgotten

Dedicated Member

October 2005
The skin right now is not bad. But eventually we will need to go to the next version. I would suggest something that PB has never seen before :D

Jamie85

Jamie85 Avatar

Studio Member

August 2005
ovi said:
The skin right now is not bad. But eventually we will need to go to the next version. I would suggest something that PB has never seen before :D

Someone licking their own elbow?

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
cddude229 said:
That would be fun, but we're planning a light sceme again. Most forums do a dark color now.

Go for a dark skin. Mainly because, you already have a light skin. And since the dark skin fad has sort of died and now the light skins are rising again, a dark skin would be the way to go. But that's just my opinion. >.>

Team Studio

Team Studio Avatar

Administrator

June 2005
lucifer said:
cddude229 said:

Go for a dark skin. Mainly because, you already have a light skin. And since the dark skin fad has sort of died and now the light skins are rising again, a dark skin would be the way to go. But that's just my opinion. >.>

We might go slighty dark..also. I have that new, vision of SZv2 already XD

Ovi

Ovi Avatar
.forgotten

Dedicated Member

October 2005

Didn't get you Jamie ???

Llanilek

Llanilek Avatar
Former Elite Mod

Dedicated Studio Member

October 2005
ovi said:

Didn't get you Jamie ???

its impossible to lick your elbow so noone on pb would of seen that ;)

i think we should keep the professional look but go slightly darker... not TOO dark as it wouldn't look right but... darker

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005

Lou Cypher

Lou Cypher Avatar
Harbinger

Official Member

September 2005
cddude229 said:
Its possible to lick your own elbow.

www.guinnessworldrecords.com/gwr5/content_pages/record.asp?recordid=48925

Heh, I was gonna say... I've seen someone lick their own elbow.

:P

.trance\\

.trance\\ Avatar

August 2005
Here are a few suggestions that I have-

You guys have already gone unconventional and different with this version, and look at the success you have. In the new version, don't ever think about doing things that may have a similar idea to a different design forum or website. Just be different and that will bring you success.

Always make sure that it's cross browser compatible. Doing that will bring in a wider range of users.

And, try to make some new codes that will make this place more unique and will compliment the "Studio Zero" idea. Think of things that could make the place easier to use, more user friendly and just follow along those basic ideas.

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Heh, I can do most of that, except the completely cross-browser part. Opera is a real bitch. See, when I go to code, I have to match things like this "<br><br>(stuff to match)<br><br>" And it checks like that. Well, in Opera, it appears like "<br/><br/>(stuff to match)<br/><br/>"

Jamie85

Jamie85 Avatar

Studio Member

August 2005
I think we need to change the title of this thread ;) I think we can safely say SZ isn't going anywhere for the moment :)

Team Studio

Team Studio Avatar

Administrator

June 2005
jamie85 said:
I think we need to change the title of this thread ;) I think we can safely say SZ isn't going anywhere for the moment :)

Which menas no version 2 for now? Because this skin is damn perfect? :P

Proxima Centauri

Proxima Centauri Avatar

Dedicated Member

August 2005
admin said:
jamie85 said:

Which menas no version 2 for now? Because this skin is damn perfect? :P

In my opinion, you should release V2 as soon as you are 100% happy with it. It will then make the already active members visit more often, and then also, the members that joined up but never posted will come back - as I for one cant resist posting on a well designed/coded forum!

newBookmarkLockedFalling