Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Arucard

Arucard Avatar
I am the shadow, and the smoke in your eyes, I am the ghost, that hides in the night

Legendary Studio Member

September 2006
kay said:
millsman said:
Graphics Idol! People will send in graphics, you decide if they move on or notm,a nd each time they have t do a new graphic until we get to the winner

hey! I wouldn't mind that contest coming afloat. And I wouldn't mind being the one to do it, either. :]

I wouldn't mind see that too. I know i wouldn't be able to enter wise, but if you need another judge i could help if needed. The contest sounds good.

17Godzilla

17Godzilla Avatar

Dedicated Member

October 2005
Forum Spamming Contest
enalia.proboards92.com/index.cgi

Quinine

Quinine Avatar
[5]

Senior Studio Member

May 2007
cddude229 said:
snoozyboozy said:
Just a thought...

I've read about submitting contest ideas... How about this, you guys pick a poor unsuspecting forum and we all join up and spam according to rules and regulations as stated in first post.

Best spammer wins ;D

This is STILL cracking me up btw!

Unfortunately, that would look too negatively upon the Studio, so no.

Sorry.

Conor

Conor Avatar

ProNation

July 2007
yo mamma joke competition!

Arucard

Arucard Avatar
I am the shadow, and the smoke in your eyes, I am the ghost, that hides in the night

Legendary Studio Member

September 2006
chaosrulerxl said:
yo mamma joke competition!

I dont think mamma joks would go to far for a contest.

snoozyboozy
How about a 'moron of the week' contest?? LOL

I've got this running on one of my forums and it's hilarious! The winner gets his/her name in pink and the title for a week!

This weeks winner got the title for answering his phone when it rang and getting the hump because no one spoke on the other end to then find out it was in fact a text message!

;D

Rules:

Everyone has to own up to doing stupid things as they happen... Looking for keys whilst holding them, putting empty bottles back in fridge, etc etc...

hehehe...

Michael

Michael Avatar
*Has a custom title*

October 2007
Best PB Competition?

Arucard

Arucard Avatar

Legendary Studio Member

September 2006
Could you explain more on that?

Conor

Conor Avatar

ProNation

July 2007
I think a crazy caption competition would be cool! You give us a stupid picture and we submit captions! then the winner could get a sig or something.

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
chaosrulerxl said:
I think a crazy caption competition would be cool! You give us a stupid picture and we submit captions! then the winner could get a sig or something.

Considering this board is nearly dead, I think something like that is in line. I'll have one up soon hopefully.

Arucard

Arucard Avatar

Legendary Studio Member

September 2006
I think maybe will v3 comes out maybe have a big contest like graphic idol or something

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Well, hopefully we can revive some form of weekly/monthly/bi-weekly competition in graphics in general. However, an overall graphics contest isn't too bad.

Jay

Jay  Avatar
Random Avy Refresh To See Another One

50%

Dedicated Member

December 2007
well AMV contests will be cool
Click here to feed me a fruit!
Get your own at Dinomon!

King Paper Cha$er™

King Paper Cha$er™ Avatar
After all, six have risen, the end of time will consume us all...

Official Member

January 2008
Maybe you have a code breaking competition, in which you create a code that could be easy, medium, or advanced and let people try and guess the answer, and you only give the correct answer every few days, and the winner gets to choose to next code if they want to.

Do you wish there was a place to talk about everything in one forum? Do you want to talk about sports, music, and RP all in the same place, or whatever combo you want? Then I have the site for you: The Alternate Universe. New members and staff are always welcome!!!

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
AMV: Not everyone is able to create AMVs though. That's why we can't really do them.

Code breaking: This was actually posted as a contest in the Coders' Hangout board a long time ago. If you want to create a new one there, you can. :)

newBookmarkLockedFalling