Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Josh

Josh Avatar

July 2009
This is my old account. This is my new account

tcm

tcm Avatar

Studio Member

January 2008
Wow, actually really well done. Timed well and everything.

mukei

mukei Avatar

July 2006

Ess Ohh

Ess Ohh Avatar
help me

Ghost Admin

August 2005
I see Ganondorf. My life is complete.

Matt

Matt Avatar

needs moar dragonfly

February 2006
Somebody should add *Spoilers* to this topic since we aren't really just talking about the website anymore.

Here's the whole roster

img129.imageshack.us/img129/3636/finalrosteruh5.jpg

Note* The character with "New" by his name was not unlocked when that image was made, but was unlocked afterwards.

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Well, crap, I'm now looking forward to this game. Didn't it come out today in Japan?

Matt

Matt Avatar

needs moar dragonfly

February 2006
Yeah, but technically it came out midday on the 30th in American time.

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
thegamemaster said:
Yeah, but technically it came out midday on the 30th in American time.

Technicalities my friend. :P

Ess Ohh

Ess Ohh Avatar
help me

Ghost Admin

August 2005
Less than two weeks. No time is better than now to up your Brawl hype.

But I don't think I can get a Wii 'til summer or later. Guess I'll have to live in other people's houses that have it for a while.

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
It's ok. I'm sure they won't notice you there SO. :P

So yeah, some of the updates recently have been... interesting.

I like the secret characters so far being some of the old characters that were mostly forgotten. For example, Falco and Captain Falcon. Though... didn't they say there wouldn't be any duplicate characters? So isn't Falco a Fox duplicate?

Matt

Matt Avatar

needs moar dragonfly

February 2006
cddude229 said:
It's ok. I'm sure they won't notice you there SO. :P

So yeah, some of the updates recently have been... interesting.

I like the secret characters so far being some of the old characters that were mostly forgotten. For example, Falco and Captain Falcon. Though... didn't they say there wouldn't be any duplicate characters? So isn't Falco a Fox duplicate?

Sakurai never said there wouldn't be clones. That was made up by the people who didn't want there to be clones. And Fox and Falco aren't exact clones. Falco throws his reflector now, and his other moves look a lot different.

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Ah. I wasn't aware of that. :P Well, that means hopes for Ganondorf will be good.

Matt

Matt Avatar

needs moar dragonfly

February 2006
cddude229 said:
Ah. I wasn't aware of that. :P Well, that means hopes for Ganondorf will be good.

Ganondorf is much slower, but his FS looks kick ass. He turns into Pig Gannon and flies straight forward. He's still a Captain Falcon clone though.

Ess Ohh

Ess Ohh Avatar
help me

Ghost Admin

August 2005
I'm a little disappointed that Ganondorf's FS lasts for such a short time, but the awesome factor that he actually turns into Ganon still remains.

Also, there are clones, but from what I've seen they've become a little more individualized than in Melee.

Sunday.

rararaggghrargh i need a wii

Or I could go over to someone's house and kick them out of it, lock the doors, and refuse to come out until my primal instinct to play Brawl is satisfied.

Hopefully the house I invade will have a Wii and Brawl when/if I go through with this.

Last Edit: Mar 7, 2008 23:23:09 GMT by Ess Ohh

Matt

Matt Avatar

needs moar dragonfly

February 2006
shadowyone said:
I'm a little disappointed that Ganondorf's FS lasts for such a short time, but the awesome factor that he actually turns into Ganon still remains.

Also, there are clones, but from what I've seen they've become a little more individualized than in Melee.

Sunday.

rararaggghrargh i need a wii

Or I could go over to someone's house and kick them out of it, lock the doors, and refuse to come out until my primal instinct to play Brawl is satisfied.

Hopefully the house I invade will have a Wii and Brawl when/if I go through with this.

Tomorrow a couple of friends and I are going up to a Game Stop about 30 minutes away from here to enter their Super Smash Bros. Brawl tournament. Starts at 10PM and ends at 12PM with the release of Brawl. Then we're going back to my house to play it until 3PM.

newBookmarkLockedFalling