Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Josh

Josh Avatar
Where were you when Reach fell?

Legendary Studio Member

May 2008
So. On Friday, Obama was announced the winner of the Nobel Peace Prize. Even if he had ended the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan, dissuaded Iran from a nuclear armament, and overthrown Kim Jong Ill, he still should not have gotten it. The Prize was voted for on February 1st, less than two weeks after he was inaugurated. He accomplished nothing except becoming President, moving some socks into his Presidential suite, and choosing where he wanted his basketball court at the White House.

Oh, and how did he celebrate? By bombing the moon, of course.

Obama won a Nobel Peace Prize for being the end of Bush. It's as simple as that. Even if I supported Obama, I would call bullshit on this.

He was given the Prize for his "Visions of peace". Fuck. I envision a world where terrorism doesn't exist, where there are no wars, where we are all one big happy freaking international family. Where the hell is my Nobel Prize?

Yeah. Sorry. I had to rant. If you want something more credible, read this from one of the most respected journalists in the nation.

Last Edit: Oct 11, 2009 21:43:12 GMT by Josh

nrich

nrich Avatar

Banned

October 2006
jesus CRYst

Josh

Josh Avatar

Legendary Studio Member

May 2008

Yes. Because complaining about things that are wrong (or at least in my opinion) is bad, right? I am sure you would rather everyone be quiet and never say anything. Just let corporations walk over the consumers. Let the government become a dictatorship. All because people didn't "cry" about it.

You're a genius. An absolute genius. It's amazing you're not a member of Mensa. Of course, judging from the public outcry of the situation, I'd be willing the bet that a lot of the most brilliant minds in the world also feel this way. So you probably wouldn't be welcome there with your pessimistic attitude.

nrich

nrich Avatar

Banned

October 2006
pessimistic attitude.

irony

Eric

Eric Avatar

November 2005
xmsteel Avatar
Whoa, is..... is someone INTELLIGENT? Obviously, and its you. Kudos, for being a smart person. I'm serious too. Barack Hussein Obama is the biggest idiot ive ever seen in my life.

He's been to every state, all 57! Well, except for two, but we was born in the one he said hes never been too. WTF?
"You sir, are and idiot." (If you try to claim this as a misquote, you are also stupid). If you even google search that to look it up it has a time attached context to it, so the later half (exempting his own state and one other) makes sense. The other part is just a number slip up, by which he meant forty-seven but said fifty-seven. I make mistakes with words as well, does that mean I'm the biggest idiot ever?

Of course I don't exactly support his nomination or his victory.

Benjamin

Benjamin Avatar
#YOCO... You only color once.

Elite Mod

November 2006
Eric Avatar
"You sir, are and idiot."

so. much. win.
Lucifer Avatar
I'm gonna start dishing out internet beatings if people keep it up with this 4chan shit, I swear.

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
xmsteel Avatar
Eric Avatar
"You sir, are and idiot." (If you try to claim this as a misquote, you are also stupid). If you even google search that to look it up it has a time attached context to it, so the later half (exempting his own state and one other) makes sense. The other part is just a number slip up, by which he meant forty-seven but said fifty-seven. I make mistakes with words as well, does that mean I'm the biggest idiot ever?

It makes no sense what-so-ever never being in a state you were born in (of course, google has images saying he was born in kenya). I personally, think he is arrogant. He acted like he was a big guy for swatting a frigging fly, which my dead lizard could do.

I could really care less if you think im an idiot because i dont love "Mr. Perfect Obama" it doesnt mean im an idiot, but you sir, obviously are if you think everyone is that doesnt like some african thats running AMERICA.

Next we will have Jose Gonzalez for president. Born in Mexico, legalized weed, is in a gang, but heck he's right for america, why? Hes not american!

By the way, 47 +2 = 49, not 50.

You're not an idiot for hating Obama. You're an idiot for citing faulty information as support for your stance.

If I said I hate Bush because he's part of the reptilian agenda, I'd be an idiot.

Josh

Josh Avatar

Legendary Studio Member

May 2008
xmsteel Avatar
Eric Avatar

It makes no sense what-so-ever never being in a state you were born in (of course, google has images saying he was born in kenya). I personally, think he is arrogant. He acted like he was a big guy for swatting a frigging fly, which my dead lizard could do.

I could really care less if you think im an idiot because i dont love "Mr. Perfect Obama" it doesnt mean im an idiot, but you sir, obviously are if you think everyone is that doesnt like some african thats running AMERICA.

Next we will have Jose Gonzalez for president. Born in Mexico, legalized weed, is in a gang, but heck he's right for america, why? Hes not american!

*shakes head* I really do not like our President and I even I think you're ridiculous for this.

Jim

Jim Avatar
Josh was here.

Studio Member

September 2005
xmsteel Avatar

Don't try and pull that nationality bullshit. If you want an "American" to run this country, you need to elect a Native American, ya know, the ones we kicked the shit out of and stole from. Every leader in this damned country comes from a family that immigrated here. But furthermore, if you really want to trace things back, we all came from the African area before expanding across the globe.

xmsteel Avatar

Weed should be legalized, being born in Mexico may give him political ties in the country to help stop all the beheadings that are going on, and frankly, any government organization can be considered a gang with how ruthless they can be. Not to mention he's "commander-in-chief" for the military, which is nothing more than an organized, legal, and supported gang.

Last Edit: Oct 12, 2009 13:49:23 GMT by Jim

Eric

Eric Avatar

November 2005
xmsteel Avatar
Eric Avatar

Have you seen the video? I looked it up so that I could actually talk about this from having seen it.

He says that in the past fifteen months he's been to 57 states. Also in the past fifteen months, he has not been to Alaska or Hawaii, his campaign couldn't justify it. He also said that he has one state left to go. Assuming the number error, down to 47:
47(gone to)+2(can't go to)+1(left to go)=50

Yay for improperly citing information. This is like when somebody tried to argue that Obama was gonna change the national language to Spanish, when really all he said is that Americans should learn a foreign language.

I'm also not an "Obama lover." I'm pretty neutral on the subject, I neither hate nor love him.

iiPod

iiPod Avatar

ProNation

October 2009
xmsteel Avatar
Whoa, is..... is someone INTELLIGENT? Obviously, and its you. Kudos, for being a smart person. I'm serious too. Barack Hussein Obama is the biggest idiot ive ever seen in my life.

He's been to every state, all 57! Well, except for two, but we was born in the one he said hes never been too. WTF?

Like myself, you may not agree with this, but Barack Obama is not an idiot. He's extremely intelligent. With perhaps the exception of Bush, to become president in modern day America, even from over shores like myself it appears that you have to very intelligent.

He speaks and write speeches with great authenticity. He made his complicated goals appear clear to the every-day American citizen. Barack Obama may not deserve a Nobel Peace Prize, but he's certainly not an idiot.

Anyway, he didn't vote for the Prize, so why are people having a go at him? He's done nothing wrong. People should be having a go at the narrow-sighted imbeciles (hypocrite I am =P) who voted him in for the prize. I can think of so many people off the top of my head who deserve it...
Looking for a coder, PM me.

Josh

Josh Avatar

Legendary Studio Member

May 2008
iiPod Avatar
xmsteel Avatar

Like myself, you may not agree with this, but Barack Obama is not an idiot. He's extremely intelligent. With perhaps the exception of Bush, to become president in modern day America, even from over shores like myself it appears that you have to very intelligent.

He speaks and write speeches with great authenticity. He made his complicated goals appear clear to the every-day American citizen. Barack Obama may not deserve a Nobel Peace Prize, but he's certainly not an idiot.

Exactly. He's extremely intelligent and may be the greatest public speaker the United States has ever seen become President. You don't get to be President without being extremely intelligent. Even Bush. He was a good President up until about 2003/2004 where he seemingly just went brain dead.

Jim

Jim Avatar
Josh was here.

Studio Member

September 2005
xmsteel Avatar
I think it's funny how you all hate me when I say something about Obama, yet you go on about how stupid Bush is. This is just screaming "Hippocrates".

Moreso hypocrisy, but that it seems has planted itself into the standards of people.

xmsteel Avatar
And yes, it's called an opinion. I think he's stupid thats my opinion, you think he's the best speaker ever, thats your opinion.

Hitler was the best speaker ever. Period. But I am curious, why do you think Obama is stupid?

iiPod

iiPod Avatar

ProNation

October 2009
In other words, he's not?
Looking for a coder, PM me.

Eric

Eric Avatar

November 2005
xmsteel Avatar
I think it's funny how you all hate me when I say something about Obama, yet you go on about how stupid Bush is. This is just screaming "Hippocrates".

And yes, it's called an opinion. I think he's stupid thats my opinion, you think he's the best speaker ever, thats your opinion.
Who said Bush was stupid? I certainly did not. Even iiPod only said "perhaps" when exempting Bush from being extremely intelligent, nobody said "Bush is stupid" or "Bush is an idiot."

You have given no evidence for your opinion that Obama is stupid aside from him making a wording mistake, which all humans are prone to.

Jim Avatar
Hitler was the best speaker ever.

Not necessarily, he definitely did have a great following, but part of that was due to the conditions of the time. Without a doubt he was a great orator (and among the best), but I'm not sure if he is the best.

newBookmarkLockedFalling