Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Joe Kerr

Joe Kerr Avatar
Why So Serious?

June 2010
Yea, I got V1 from the premade db. Thanks for the link to the other :)

If anyone's interested here's what I have thrown together...Chris let me know if you want me to change anything :)

Also Chris, what size graphic do the member groups use?

Last Edit: Jan 4, 2013 21:07:36 GMT by Joe Kerr
Building Your Proboard, a Basic Guide to Getting Your Forum Started

Need somewhere to host files?[/url]

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Joe Kerr Avatar

If anyone's interested here's what I have thrown together...Chris let me know if you want me to change anything :)

I'll be honest, those images don't even show for me. the domain is blocked at some level that I can't discern right now. :P Can you host them elsewhere?

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Toshiru Avatar
Simie Avatar

Looking good, Chris. The notification bubbles do look a bit weird. Replacing the menu item with the flashing hover version if there is a notification might look better. Just an idea :)

1. Notification bubbles are brilliant. Personally, I believe it would look better if it was smaller and less in the way of the menu button but the way you have now is perfectly fine.

2. Honestly, I couldn't care less but I don't like that text shadow though.

1) Smaller is a bit better looking. Definitely less obtrusive. I'll play with it a bit. :)

2) Didn't even notice the drop shadow. :P Unintentional.

Justin

Justin Avatar
:)

July 2009
Chris Avatar
Simie Avatar

Seems obvious he meant that, now. :-[

Happens to me all the time. >.<

But really, if anything is currently broken template wise, please post a bug. haha.

At the time of my post all the templates were completely broken (no coding was appearing) but seems to have fixed itself and I'm the only one that noticed it :P. Oh well.

My signature
[/left][/i][/size]

Joe Kerr

Joe Kerr Avatar
Why So Serious?

June 2010
Chris Avatar
Joe Kerr Avatar

I'll be honest, those images don't even show for me. the domain is blocked at some level that I can't discern right now. :P Can you host them elsewhere?

Weird...

Last Edit: Jan 5, 2013 4:33:15 GMT by Joe Kerr

~Memzak~

~Memzak~ Avatar
Inquire never, so always need elephants.

May 2009
Heh, matches what I had in my signature from over a year ago February last year. (kinda)

If that is for a custom member group I only really have one issue, it's too big. Aside from that, I like the design. It's elegant.

Joe Kerr

Joe Kerr Avatar
Why So Serious?

June 2010
~Memzak~ Avatar
Heh, matches what I had in my signature from over a year ago February last year. (kinda)

If that is for a custom member group I only really have one issue, it's too big. Aside from that, I like the design. It's elegant.

Yeaaa....I am not great with Graphics so I sorta stuck with the normal SZ theme :P I hope it doesn't look EXACTLY like something that's already been done...

That one is just for sigs. You can use them on any forum you want (as long as Chris approves...). I will make something for the group that will prob look similar later...

~Memzak~

~Memzak~ Avatar

May 2009
If it's for a signature, then that's a perfect size. So what if it's exactly like something already done? It just makes it seem more consistent. (or something)

Heh, I WOULD use them on any forum... but I'm mostly inactive on the forums I check... and some of them wouldn't be the right crowd for that...

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Joe Kerr Avatar
~Memzak~ Avatar

Yeaaa....I am not great with Graphics so I sorta stuck with the normal SZ theme :P I hope it doesn't look EXACTLY like something that's already been done...

That one is just for sigs. You can use them on any forum you want (as long as Chris approves...). I will make something for the group that will prob look similar later...

SZ never has any problems with people making support images and trying to support the website. :) (As long as they somehow don't violate the ToS in the process. :P)

Joe Kerr

Joe Kerr Avatar
Why So Serious?

June 2010
yay :) Well anyone is welcome to use those...or suggest others ;)

Chris what exactly are the sizes for group userbars? Or is it just a recommended size?

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Joe Kerr Avatar
yay :) Well anyone is welcome to use those...or suggest others ;)

Chris what exactly are the sizes for group userbars? Or is it just a recommended size?

Well, the v1 ones only really have a width of the limit of the profile (so just over 100. It'll be 150 officially when we switch to PBv5, to match avatars.)

V0 uses v1's. same with v2.1, vSSS, and vStarbucks. :)

v2 is a bit different. v2 has two different variants, lite and module. Lite has a order around module's. Module has to have a specific size and shape. :P I think I have some blank, template PSDs lying around. I'll dig them up once I'm back in Boston tomorrow.

Benjamin

Benjamin Avatar
#YOCO... You only color once.

Elite Mod

November 2006
I've been working a lot. Other than that, I've been working on graphics for our v5 conversion.

I'm definitely for a revival. I've got a couple ideas that I'll share soon!
Lucifer Avatar
I'm gonna start dishing out internet beatings if people keep it up with this 4chan shit, I swear.

Toshiru

Toshiru Avatar

Dedicated Member

June 2010
Benjamin Avatar
I've been working a lot. Other than that, I've been working on graphics for our v5 conversion.

I'm definitely for a revival. I've got a couple ideas that I'll share soon!

That sounds great, I believe Studio Zero can return to what it once was of it's glory days (activity wise).

If you guys need help with anything, let me know. :)
Send me a message and we can talk about design forums.

~Memzak~

~Memzak~ Avatar

May 2009
I added it to my signature too.

I'm also all for a revival... I mean where'll I get all teh codehs for v5 if this place is inactive!

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
~Memzak~ Avatar
I added it to my signature too.

I'm also all for a revival... I mean where'll I get all teh codehs for v5 if this place is inactive!

The plugin database once that launches? <.< :P

I hope to get our v5 collection going soon. Just busy right now. :P

newBookmarkLockedFalling