Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
~Memzak~ Avatar
Oh, I didn't mean to offend, (in case I accidentally did) I was just stating a fact the usually holds true for most.

Also I only mentioned a single aspect to you... I never thought I'd need to go into the other aspects of who you are because most are evident when you post.

tl;dr You're still better than Luci.

Go fuck yourself, San Diego.

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Lucifer Avatar
~Memzak~ Avatar
Oh, I didn't mean to offend, (in case I accidentally did) I was just stating a fact the usually holds true for most.

Also I only mentioned a single aspect to you... I never thought I'd need to go into the other aspects of who you are because most are evident when you post.

tl;dr You're still better than Luci.

Go fuck yourself, San Diego.

www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=8pBi69gqVO0

Because YouTube has everything.

~Memzak~

~Memzak~ Avatar
Inquire never, so always need elephants.

May 2009
Ahhhh youtube... I accidentally managed to find myself on a statistics page once... apparantly I viewed about 100 videos in the last month... it seemed more like 15 - 20 tops... Heh...

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
~Memzak~ Avatar
Ahhhh youtube... I accidentally managed to find myself on a statistics page once... apparantly I viewed about 100 videos in the last month... it seemed more like 15 - 20 tops... Heh...

www.youtube.com/analytics?vmv=2&feature=mhsn

That? :P

~Memzak~

~Memzak~ Avatar

May 2009
Not quite, it showed me what video's I personally viewed in the last month, not how many people viewed video's of mine. (at least that's what that link showed me)

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Oh. I assumed you meant your viewing stats... yeah, I dunno where that page would be. :P

~Memzak~

~Memzak~ Avatar

May 2009
It seemed to magically appear whilst I was trying to click the main 'Youtube' button in order to get to the homepage of youtube. Probably somewhere in my 'user bar' or whatever that thing is called.

newBookmarkLockedFalling