Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Quacker Jack

Quacker Jack Avatar

ProNation

December 2007
See things are getting exciting! If you guys need any help from me too, let me know. Let's do this revival!

Joe Kerr

Joe Kerr Avatar
Why So Serious?

June 2010
Everyone post on PBS and all your other sites with the image in your sig...or any other SZ image ;) I'll set up a group as soon as I build a userimage for it. You guys are welcome to join if you want :) Or if you want to make the image you can be my best friend :P
Building Your Proboard, a Basic Guide to Getting Your Forum Started

Need somewhere to host files?[/url]

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Joe Kerr Avatar
Everyone post on PBS and all your other sites with the image in your sig...or any other SZ image ;) I'll set up a group as soon as I build a userimage for it. You guys are welcome to join if you want :) Or if you want to make the image you can be my best friend :P

;D

But yeah, posting anywhere helps. :P

Joe Kerr

Joe Kerr Avatar
Why So Serious?

June 2010
You see my question about how big user group images are supposed to be?

Last Edit: Jan 6, 2013 17:21:32 GMT by Joe Kerr

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Joe Kerr Avatar
You see my question about how big user group images are supposed to be?

Chris Avatar
Joe Kerr Avatar
yay :) Well anyone is welcome to use those...or suggest others ;)

Chris what exactly are the sizes for group userbars? Or is it just a recommended size?

Well, the v1 ones only really have a width of the limit of the profile (so just over 100. It'll be 150 officially when we switch to PBv5, to match avatars.)

V0 uses v1's. same with v2.1, vSSS, and vStarbucks. :)

v2 is a bit different. v2 has two different variants, lite and module. Lite has a order around module's. Module has to have a specific size and shape. :P I think I have some blank, template PSDs lying around. I'll dig them up once I'm back in Boston tomorrow.

That one? :P

Joe Kerr

Joe Kerr Avatar
Why So Serious?

June 2010
*fp*
Yea that one.....

Yea whenever you get those templates that'd be cool :)

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Joe Kerr Avatar
*fp*
Yea that one.....

Yea whenever you get those templates that'd be cool :)

Sooner than later.

for the record, 102 posts today. That is our first 100 post day since November 4th 2010.

Excuse me for a second, but... holy shit.

Toshiru

Toshiru Avatar

Dedicated Member

June 2010
Hahah oh man, I almost forgot how long this place was dead for. :P

I can only imagine SZ's activity to sky upwards on Jan 16 when we get our early v5 access.
Send me a message and we can talk about design forums.

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Toshiru Avatar
Hahah oh man, I almost forgot how long this place was dead for. :P

I can only imagine SZ's activity to sky upwards on Jan 16 when we get our early v5 access.

As long as I get the conversions done in time. :P I'm technically working more than 40 hr/wk during January.

Benjamin

Benjamin Avatar
#YOCO... You only color once.

Elite Mod

November 2006
Yeah... getting the conversions done by done is questionable. Even if Chris manages to convert 7 skins, there's no saying the graphics could be done by then. :( But the important thing is that we're working on it!
Lucifer Avatar
I'm gonna start dishing out internet beatings if people keep it up with this 4chan shit, I swear.

~Memzak~

~Memzak~ Avatar
Inquire never, so always need elephants.

May 2009
Heh, the thing with forum activity, is that it needs at least 2 (super)active members posting to get things going.

We have FOUR and Chris. ( :P ) ...well from my point of view.

...so it looks like this revival thing works.

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
~Memzak~ Avatar
Heh, the thing with forum activity, is that it needs at least 2 (super)active members posting to get things going.

We have FOUR and Chris. ( :P ) ...well from my point of view.

...so it looks like this revival thing works.

Very much a truth.

And there is historical evidence that me posting actually make SZ... live. Like, very strong correlations. (Though correlation does not imply causation. But in this case it does. :P)

Twerque

Twerque Avatar
make my way back home when i learn to fly.

Studio Member

December 2009
I'll be a super active member! You'll hate me so much for it. I'm going to make ALLLLL of the posts c; It's okay~ I know you love me really.

Also, I've decided to combine my left over Chicken Tikka Masala with my Udon Noodles. BEST LIFE DECISION. So I'm going pretty good, I'd say.
[/blockquote][/blockquote]
Signature coming~

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
Hmm, what's new with me? Welllll, I've gotten in pretty good shape. Stronger than ever, and bigger than ever (but in a good way). Lost a LOT of weight over the last 5 years and grown a large fondness for powerlifting. Hopefully I can compete in my first meet sometime this year. It's been hard to commit to much of anything, though, since I'm in the middle of my SECOND deployment on this boat. I'm not usually the type to legitimately complain about things, but we had a few months in homeport before turning around for another 9 months at sea. Go John C. Stennis. :|

Other than that, I can't say that there's a whole lot new with me. Had some girlfriends, been through some shit, seen some stuff, ya know. The usual. Right now, I'm just trying to get as strong as possible, get through this deployment, buy a car, move out, and start living as normal of a life as I can in the Navy. We'll be drydocked in the yards for awhile, so I can look forward to no sea time for a bit and living in a house with a real bed and some good friends beats the HELL out of sharing a 15x15 room with some other jackoff in the barracks on base.

In other news, I have about 400 games on my Steam account now, but I've been able to stave off buying games recently. Speaking of, if I don't have any of you on my Steam friends list that I should, you need to add me. Username is hexdemon666, display name is Lucifer (whichever is easier to find me with). Um...Seattle Dogs are probably the greatest hotdog variant in existence and I love them with all my heart. I first discovered them when I was out with my buddy James, someone who I met through the internet on a forum just like this. Him and a few other people lived in the Seattle area so when I got stationed in Washington, I met up with them and have hung out with them all a few times now. I only bring that up since, as is the case with just about everyone here, we're at worst, complete strangers and at best, Facebook friends. But even those barriers can be broken and I've made amazing friends "IRL" through web forums just like this. If that's any indication to the kind of power and impact a social media outlet like this (and others) can have...

Also, WHAT THE FUCK:

Like Chris, I thought you were just long lost mythical creature at this point like a unicorn. Or a jackalope. Or a hot lesbian.

Twerque

Twerque Avatar
make my way back home when i learn to fly.

Studio Member

December 2009
COOL STORY BRO. TELL IT AGAIN.

;]
Signature coming~

newBookmarkLockedFalling