Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
Chris Avatar
Lucifer Avatar
I'd believe it, considering I haven't completed a Pokemon game since the original Silver. :P

Yeah, the games have changed significantly since then. Some of my fraternity brothers got bored, so they recently went back and beat Pokemon Stadium 1 and 2... except, they had to use entirely rental pokemon for 2 because the clocks ran out in gold and silver.

The best part of those games are the minigames. I've had countless sleepless nights just trying to beat my friends at them. They're addicting.

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Lucifer Avatar
Chris Avatar

Yeah, the games have changed significantly since then. Some of my fraternity brothers got bored, so they recently went back and beat Pokemon Stadium 1 and 2... except, they had to use entirely rental pokemon for 2 because the clocks ran out in gold and silver.

The best part of those games are the minigames. I've had countless sleepless nights just trying to beat my friends at them. They're addicting.

The mini-games are amazing, surprisingly.

Given that the batteries died in gold/silver, I'm curious if you use the gameboy cartridge adapter if it'll power them so taht your save file doesn't get lost?

Aaron

Aaron Avatar
WWWWWWWWWWWW

November 2005
Chris Avatar
Next thing you know, ShadowyOne will post. :o

Where is this kid?!

oz Avatar
whaddya know, proboards crosses my mind, SZ is the only remaining forum left, and retro classics are popping up just this year. eric, combo, lucifer, quacker, crazyj... i laughed when shadowyone came up. G101 and SSD might've been full of memories and drama but hatake was pure magic. it's been a long time.

i actually miss a lot of you guys.

Well if it isn't Orestes Zero!

Lucifer Avatar
Also, I'm mad that I missed out on Hatake. I only came around during its end before it was reincarnated as DarkGamer.

DG never went anywhere sadly :( But it did help me learn and understand other forum systems like wBB, phpBB, and vBulletin. Chris helped me out with a lot of my annoying JS/PHP questions.

I wanted to move away from ProBoards because it lacked access to template files for design changes. The feature on v5 should've been there 7+ years ago haha.

Hatake Forum.. RIP. Good times were had.

Chris Avatar
oh shit. Someone who remembers Hatake?! Damn. :P

It's funny to me because Aaron/Naruto still annoys me on FB from time to time.

You like it :P

Lucifer Avatar
Chris Avatar
Only from time to time? Lucky. He keeps updating me on his Heart Gold progress. I need to get back on the wagon. I will battle him and I will win!

Haven't been able to play in a week :'(

Anyone remember me?

Last Edit: Feb 25, 2013 17:53:17 GMT by Aaron

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
I'm not sure if you were here enough for anyone to actively know you... except Hatake or SSD people?

Aaron

Aaron Avatar
WWWWWWWWWWWW

November 2005
Doesn't SZ have a lot of SSD members?

I just remembered that Peter made me a moderator for SSD's intro board :-X

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Aaron Avatar
Doesn't SZ have a lot of SSD members?

I just remembered that Peter made me a moderator for SSD's intro board :-X

We had some... they aren't nearly as active anymore. :P

Which is why people would remember you.

Aaron

Aaron Avatar
WWWWWWWWWWWW

November 2005

Someone needs to find this guy. Did he just disappear from SZ one day?

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
Oh shit! Orestes Zero. NOW I know the name.

But I don't really remember anyone named "Aaron". You said you were a mod at SSD? Granted, I wasn't very active there compared to here or ZD, but I don't remember you from that. Hmm...

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Lucifer Avatar

But I don't really remember anyone named "Aaron". You said you were a mod at SSD? Granted, I wasn't very active there compared to here or ZD, but I don't remember you from that. Hmm...

Naruto. :P

And yeah, SO just basically disappeared one day. >.<

Aaron

Aaron Avatar
WWWWWWWWWWWW

November 2005
Lucifer Avatar

Granted, I wasn't very active there compared to here or ZD, but I don't remember you from that. Hmm...

You were active on Zanmato?

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
Chris Avatar
Lucifer Avatar

Naruto. :P

And yeah, SO just basically disappeared one day. >.<

Still not ringing a bell...

Aaron Avatar
Lucifer Avatar

Granted, I wasn't very active there compared to here or ZD, but I don't remember you from that. Hmm...

You were active on Zanmato?

I was even a moderator. Of course, for a long time, I went by 0blivion there (including when I was a mod). I originally joined as Lucifer, but I don't think I went back to that until around the time SZ popped up.

Aaron

Aaron Avatar
WWWWWWWWWWWW

November 2005
I remember Zanmato to be one of the first ProBoards to use an animated collapsible div (PM bar at the time). Revolutionary haha.

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
You've always been Lucifer here, so I don't even remember you as Oblivion. :P And is that with a zero and not an oh?

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
Aaron Avatar
I remember Zanmato to be one of the first ProBoards to use an animated collapsible div (PM bar at the time). Revolutionary haha.

It really was revolutionary at the time. Maybe it's just because of how awesome it struck me at the time, but I still think they're the coolest thing.

Chris Avatar
You've always been Lucifer here, so I don't even remember you as Oblivion. :P And is that with a zero and not an oh?

It's artsy. You wouldn't understand.

Aaron

Aaron Avatar
WWWWWWWWWWWW

November 2005
Chris, when the fuck are you gonna meet us IRL?

Last Edit: Feb 26, 2013 17:17:17 GMT by Aaron

newBookmarkLockedFalling